Thursday, September 29, 2005

Movado Oversize Museum Automatic

Even though I've admired their looks on others, I had never seriously considered a Movado Museum watch, finding them too small diameter for my wrist and too often in quartz, too.


But now, with a 42 mm diameter version of the Museum watch in automatic, I might be seriously tempted......especially with the display back. From the looks, it seems to be equipped with a Movado-branded ETA 2892.

You seem to be able to get these for $650 or less.

I'm not sure it meets the criteria for 'Famous', but it's certainly a Classic. Call it Almost Famous.

I'd consider purchasing one now, but I'd really like to get the Accutron Astronaut, a 1969-1972 Speedmaster, and perhaps a 6139 Seiko in my collection first. Plus, I don't wear dress watches very often, so it probably wouldn't get much wrist time.

But perhaps someday....

*le sigh*

*sniffle*

*sniff*

Current Mood: nursing my cold

1 Comments:

Anonymous australian essay said...

I have visited so many museums. I really interested in knowing the information about ancient watches. I will definitely visit this museum.

2:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home